Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

December 12, 2011

ANDRES WAS BAPTIZED AND CONFIRMED A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH!!!

Here are some photos
it was a super special baptism. his wife´s brother gave the talk. he is a patriarch in another stake. it was a great talk he shared part of mosiah 18. he reminded me a lot of grandpa tibbitts. his son marcos baptized him. his other son william confirmed him on sunday. after the baptism he, his wife, and some others shared their testimonies. it was really special. they are all so happy. they will be sealed in 1year!!
I feel so blessed to be able to be involved. There were 2 musical numbers by grandkids too and one grandkid played the hymns we sung. They served empanadas and chicha after. I hate chicha but it was nice.


Phone call---- I can call you for 5 minutes on Dec 22 to set up a time for DEC 23 when YOU will call me and we can talk for an hour. CAn be any time of the day... let me know but please tell me what time i should cal bolivian time or else i´ll get confused with norway-uae-utah time. Skype should be ok I guess. I will call on DEC 22 from a payphone but you will call our house phone on the 23. is that all clear?


Sounds like busy times in abu dhabi... You should totally try to baptize the guy from tomball!

the trip to the salon was a little chaotic. I didn´t really get much done but she did cut in some pretty layers. I forgot to take a picture that day. I will try to this week if i do my hair.. rarely do anything other than a ponytail and a bun because i sweat as soon as i walk outside.

No the sisters dress standards did change a year ago but i guess not the whole world knew?? It was a surprise to hna. CAlderon´. so i don´t know. We have a DVD with suggested styles. I don´t really feel like buying more clothes other than what i need to replace.

Funny story... so the family we live with went out of town this weekend. They asked us to give water to the birds they have outside and to feed the betta fish. Actually the 16 year old daughter kind of just handed us the fish bowl and the water and said Chau . Anyways, so we put the fish inside our house. WE live on the 2nd floor and it is always super hot in the house. But we dind´t want to leave the fish outside because there are cats, even though it´s cooler on the patio. Sunday morning i fed the fish. Sunday night we came home and it was dead!!!! I¨m totally dreading tellin gthem that the fish died! I think it was from the heat. haha. We´re not supposed to have pets as missionaries but this was without wanting to !!

WE are hoping to have a baptism on the 24th christmas eve and the confirmation on christmas day. The investigator is Harold, he is 9, his parents are members, but it´s a little bit of a difficult situation, they aren´t super active. So we will see. They want an Elder to baptize him. He is ready just hope his parents don´t change their minds. harold is super funny. he wants to be baptized.

No i don´t have my DHL package yet. I have to pay 230 Bolivianos to get it now. That´s about 33 dollars. Don´t know if it is worth it. having tracee ask Ee chien what is in it.

I love each of you!! have a great week, and have a good trip to norway. that sounds fun. You should go to sweden and visit my convert Lars! Hahaha. I wish i knew if he was doing ok and going to church.

Just barely got to watch the e card. pretty funny, thanks!
Gotta go. Thanks fo ryour prayers!! Love Hna Tibbitts

No comments: