Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

April 2, 2012

Hello my family!!!

Surprises huh... transfers and having my hija. But I am happy, like I said.

Hna Calderon said they have to send me to the US first and that its against church policy to send me to the UAE. Something like that. I didnt understand exactly the reason why. but anyways, i forwarded your email to them. Hopefully they can figure it out and i{ll call again in this week. Do you think you can send me the information of the stake president? His name and phone number and where he lives. they need to talk to him. and if the phone rings, answer it! haha. i tol dhtem about the time difference, but i dont think they understood very well. sorry!


This week wasn{t that great because i was a little sick again. Boo!! LIke I lost all my energy and couldnt do anything but sleep. it wasn{t too fun. we went to the clinic for tests and to see my dr. from before. but i am back on my feet now, i stil have to go back to the dr. to get my blood tests back, but i am fine and ready to play volleyball today!!! yay..

GENERAL CONFERENCE!! was wonderful. I loved the talks by Elder Ballard and Elder christofferson. and all of them. i just kind of sat there in awe. I can{t wait to get the ensign and study them. We were able to bring one investigator to the sunday morning session. Her name is griselda, she is 50 and has 10 kids! but only 5 live with her. She is great, she wants to learn slowly and she liked the conference. Hopefuly we can help her progress.

we haven{t seen lizbeth.. she keeps escaping us...
we have an investigator named Jorge who is great too, but he seems a little timid now and he didn{t go to conference. Hopefully we can hlep him.

thanks for the money. i have a lot of souveneirs already. i have a map of santa cruz too to show you. i don{t think you actually found my areas, because la canada is on the east side of sta cruz. Belen is on the north side. anyways, just wait and i will show you.

yes, the pensionista is great, she made my favorite food sinc e it was hna ballena{s birthday the other day , PIQUE LO MACHO, i will make it for you guys when i get home its way good. Yes, the family has 3 kids, twins (a boy and a girl), and one other boy. Joset, Joselin, and Richard are their name.s

anyways, i am looking at last week{s letter.... you are so great... i{m glad you are having such great experiences and i wish i could have heard those talks!

what are you gonna do for spring break??

sorry this letter is kind of lame. not much to talk about this time. being sick is the worst. but i wont be sick anymore in my mission. i can{t, no no, have to work til the end.

I lov eyou all.

have a wonderful week!!!

--
Love,
Hermana Tibbitts

No comments: